The scientific committee
The scientific committee of Forum Aquavitae promotes and monitors scientific activities. It consists of university professors and researchers:
- Mario Fregoni (president): honorary president of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine;
- Luigi Odello (secretary): professor of sensory Analysis in Italian and foreign Universities;
- Roberto Zironi: professor of Food Industries at Udine University and director of the Department of Food Sciences in that same university;
- Giorgio Sberveglieri: professor of Physics at Brescia University and director of the CNR-IDASC Sensor Lab;
- Eugenio Brentari: professor of Statistics at Brescia University;
- Angelo Baronio: former professor of Medieval History at the Brescia seat of the Catholic University.